If you would like to get an immediate shipping quote please log onto www.odfl.com Old Dominion Freight Line website.
1. At the top of Old Dominion's home page under the "Tools" drop-down menu, click the "Rates" tab.
2. On the "Rates" page, choose "LTL Rate Estimate Basic."
3. On the Rate Estimate page, enter your shipping information. For "Origin" enter our zip code of 18974. For "Destination" enter zip code for where you want your hood delivered. (auto body shop, work address, residential address etc.)
4. In "Discount" enter 75% (we pass our savings onto you).
3. Enter "Weight" of 45 lbs. and "Class" is 150 on the drop-down menu.
4. In "Optional Services" check the residential/non-commercial delivery box if you're shipping to your home address.
*If you're shipping to a commercial address, don't click any box.
5. Click "submit" at bottom of page.
6. Your shipping rate will appear next to "LTL Standard Service" (USD)
Please add Boxing & Crating Fees of $85.00. (FOR MOST OF OUR HOODS)
BMW Alpina Hoods require an additional box, so that is a $98.00 boxing fee
(Hood + Box & Crating Fee + Shipping = Total)
It's that easy!!
FiberConcepts leader in Fiberglass Hoods for American-Made Classic, Muscle, Street Cars & Trucks !!!
If you are not satisfied with our product, we offer a money back or company credit guarantee. You must notify FiberConcepts within 10 days of purchase. Parts must be returned in original, sellable condition, original packaging, and not customized with paint, primers, holes drilled or any other forms of customization. Any return shipping charges must be paid by the purchaser. There will be a 15% restocking fee on every return, or cancellation no exceptions. Boxing fees are non-refundable. Only after meeting these requirements will credit be granted.No returns of any kind after 30 days of purchase. Under no circumstance would we be liable for any refinishing problems or costs due to the incorrect methods of preparation of our fiberglass panels. Every hood sold is accompanied by thorough instructions, we highly recommend that your re-finisher reads them in their entirety. If for any reason your hood does not come with our "Painting Instructions" please notify us immediately so we may furnish you with a copy.